Rooted in Love and Logic® and incorporating the latest developments in neuroscience, Kerry’s classes can transform your parenting. The Love and Logic parenting model has been around for a long time because it works wonders in bringing peace and calm to our family life. Neuroscience helps us understand how to calm and soothe our children..
Attachment Theory informs us about how to create strong family bonds and secure children with a healthy conscience. Kerry’s classes and parent coaching incorporate all three of these models.
“The info was great; made me really think. It also reinforced I’m not alone. Kerry was funny and engaging.”
-Father of girl, 8 and boys, 6
What makes Kerry’s classes special?
Five Week Class
Key concepts that are covered:
- How to correct children without anger and disconnection
- The impact of yelling and how to put an end to it
- Stopping arguing and whining
- Turning your words from garbage to gold and getting kids to actually listen the first time
- Putting an end to power struggles
- Understanding three different parenting styles and the implications of each
- How to calm the chaos at bedtime and mornings
- The time, place and strategy for helping kids cool down
- What to do when you don’t know what else to do
Key concepts include:
- Putting an end to arguing, backtalk and begging
- How to stop yelling at your kids
- Setting limits without waging war: enforceable statements
- Ending power struggles with your kids
- Getting kids to listen the first time
- Helping kids cool down
- What to do when you don’t know what to do
“This class has changed how I think about, and will speak to, my child.”
-Mother of girl, 3 years old
Upcoming Crash Courses:
Crash Course for Parents of Young Children – Sign up to be notified when next crash course is open for registration.
Crash Course for Parents of Tweens and Teens – Sign up to be notified when next crash course is open for registration.