LOVE AND LOGIC EARLY CHILDHOOD PARENTING MADE FUN!®
CREATING HAPPY FAMILIES & RESPONSIBLE KIDS
The Love and Logic Early Childhood Parenting Made Fun!® workshop provides practical tools and techniques that can change the way your family operates and make parenting more fun. The early childhood class is geared specifically for parents of young children, ages 1-10.
The parenting skills covered will include:
- Handling Misbehavior Without Breaking A Sweat: Practice techniques to put an end to whining and arguing.
- Teaching Kids To Listen … The FIRST Time: Learn how to get kids to behave without lectures, threats, or bribes.
- Avoiding Power Struggles: Share control by offering choices within limits.
- Limits Create Happier Parents, Kids, and Families: Stop making threats, set loving limits, and then follow through.
- What To Do When Your Kids Leave You Speechless: Load your toolbox with strategies for when you don’t know what to do.