I’ve created a new website at kerrystutzman.com where you can find all the current listings for online parenting classes and parent coaching. Please join me over there!
We offer various types of online classes to bring parenting tips and techniques to you while you are at home! Find classes that answer your questions, fit your schedule, and are right for you and your family!
3 Steps to Calmer Parenting
This 3-part series addresses three strategies for finding compassion and being the parent you want your kids to have. Learn how to stop letting your kids “twist your tail” and getting you to react in ways that don’t feel good for anyone.
This is a three part series and each class will be one hour structured as part presentation and part group discussion with time for Q&A. The calls will be held via Zoom Video Conferencing.
Tuesday, April 23rd at 1:00 p.m. MST
Tuesday, April 30th at 1:00 p.m. MST
Tuesday, May 14th at 1:00 p.m. MST
DISCOUNT $90.00 for three classes (originally $120.00)
Participants must commit to all three classes.
Staying Sane While
Raising Young Children
What Nobody Tells You About Parenting
Parenting young children is so much harder than parents expect. Our fantasies of peaceful, calm family life turn out to be just that…. fantasies. What happens behind closed doors can be anything BUT peaceful and calm.
This course covers practical strategies that can be used daily with young children. It also covers ideas and wisdom for saving your sanity and sense of humor from many great parents who have already been “in the trenches” and learned a few helpful things that they wish they had known earlier.
This course is meant for you if:
- Parenting brings up more frustration and angst than you expected.
- You’ve read parenting articles and books but still don’t handle yourself the way you’d like.
- You think other parents are having an easier time than you are.
- You are surprised to hear what comes out of your mouth when you’re fed up with the kids.
- You’ve ever thought it would be nice to go to a parent coach.
- You are a high achieving parent who wants to create an emotionally healthy family.
- You are a scattered, anxious, disorganized parent who wants to create an emotionally healthy family.
- It is your daily mission to stay sane while raising your child/ren lovingly and letting them be who they are.
- You wish you had a loving big sister to share the in’s and out’s of creating a great family and raising good kids.
"Kerry had a very warm delivery; personable, and tried-and-true. Wonderful content delivered in a transparent way. Held my attention!"
-Mother of girl, 3
This Online Course is $99.00 and offers 11 Modules with access to resources.
It can be done at your own pace and time. Learn More
Mothering Support Group
Ask any parenting question you’d like! Kerry Stutzman will address as many as possible during this one hour live call. Come and hear several questions answered to learn from the challenges of others.
This online offering is a live, interactive video call held via Zoom Video Conferencing. This group is limited to 6 participants.
Thursday, March 28th at 11:00 a.m. MST (REGISTRATION CLOSED)
Continuing the Conversation:
How to Keep Our Kids Talking to Us
This online offering is two live, interactive video calls held via Zoom Video Conferencing. The group is limited to 8 participants.
Thursday, April 11th at 9:00 a.m. MST (REGISTRATION CLOSED)
Tuesday, April 16th at 12:00 p.m. MST (REGISTRATION CLOSED)