Jenny Wegner, Master’s of Science; Marriage and Family Therapist; MS. MFT.
Jenny is a Marriage and Family Therapist and registered psychotherapist in the State of Colorado (#107502). Jenny earned her Bachelor of Arts Degree in English from North Dakota State University. She earned her Master’s of Science degree in Marriage, Family, and Child Therapy from the University of Phoenix, Lone Tree, Colorado. She earned her Post-Master’s Specialization Certification in Marriage and Family Therapy from the Denver Family Institute, Denver, Colorado.
Jenny’s clinical experience includes:
- Psychotherapist in Private Practice.
- Mental Health Counselor for the Children’s Hospital Colorado, Eating Disorders Unit, Aurora, Colorado.
- Milieu Therapist at EDCare, Denver, Colorado.
- Psychiatric Technician at the Eating Recovery Center, Denver, Colorado.
- Aftercare Coordinator at Rosewood Ranch.
- Center for Eating Disorders, Wickenburg, Arizona.
Visit jennywegnertherapy.com for additional information on Jenny’s background and services.