Note! This class is specifically for parents of kids 4th grade – 12th grade.
CRASH COURSE: PARENTING ‘TWEENS AND TEENS
BASED ON LOVE AND LOGIC® PRINCIPLES
• Are you tired of repeating yourself?
• Do you wish your kids would just do their chores, do their homework, and stop arguing?
• Do you feel like a bad parent after yelling at your kids?
This one-day Crash Course is based on Love & Logic® Principles and is especially for parents of children 4th – 12th grades. This class that provides practical tools and advice that can help you discover 12 new skills in 3 areas to help you:
• remain calm when disciplining and dealing with misbehavior
• gain cooperation the first time you ask your children
• deliver more effective consequences than just time-outs
• guide your children to solve their own problems
• feel confident and consistent in your parenting skills
• create the happy, harmonious family you’ve always wanted!
What Makes Kerry's Classes So Special?
There are lots of parenting classes to choose from, so why choose Kerry’s?
For starters, Kerry has the credentials: a master’s degree, a post-graduate degree in marriage and family therapy, and certification from the Love and Logic Institute. Secondly, Kerry has tenure: she was certified by Love and Logic in 1999 and has been teaching ever since. Thirdly, try to find another instructor who can boast having three kids of her own plus three stepchildren! Talk about real-life experience with a lot of different real-life kids. Kerry understands being a married stay-at-home mom, a single, working and going-to-school mom, and a happily married mom and stepmom with a whole herd of children.
When you take classes from Kerry, you get a Love and Logic certified instructor PLUS the wisdom and insight that comes from years of workshops and working with families and parents. You get to learn about how to meet your child’s emotional needs, how to get on the same page with your partner, and how to adjust techniques to fit the temperament of your individual child using your individual values. You also get to know a professional who could end up being your private parenting coach or counselor, should the need arise.